Young Creatives Awards 2019
CTCA YOUNG CREATIVES AWARDS 2019 – INSTAGRAM COMPETITION
Are you individualistic, passionate, enthusiastic, talented, innovative, spirited, artistic and create artworks to express yourself?
Follow your creative calling and enter your artworks into the CTCA’s 2019 Young Creatives Competition.
Grade 12 learners stand the chance to win a study bursary at the Cape Town Creative Academy.
- 1st prize: R30 000.00 bursary at the CTCA.
- 2nd prize: R20 000.00 bursary at the CTCA.
- 3rd prize: R15 000.00 bursary at the CTCA.
- Public vote winner R2 000.00 (the instagram post with the most likes)
HOW TO ENTER:
- Register for the competition on the CTCA website using the form below
- Follow @capetowncreativeacademy on instagram.
- Upload 5 images in a single post (using carousel) on your personal account. Use the hashtag #ctcayoungcreative19 in your caption.
- The artworks can be drawings, illustrations, paintings, photographs, product design, packaging design, corporate identity, 2D /3D/stop-motion animation projects, videos and digital designs, sculptural works, ceramics items or textile projects. (You may enter your existing Grade 12 artworks.)
- Tag 3 friends, in a separate comment on your post.
- Please note that this competition is not sponsored by or associated with Instagram.
- Only Grade 12 learners are allowed to enter the competition.
- Artworks must be uploaded by 4 AUGUST 2019 at 21:00. Artworks submitted after this deadline will not be accepted!
- All artworks submitted must be the entrant’s own original work.
- Plagiarised, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted.
- In order to be considered for a bursary, 5 artworks must be entered (use instagram carousel).
- Once your artworks have been submitted, you will not be able to modify them whatsoever.
- The CTCA has the right to report any artworks that condone hate speech and propaganda of violence against race, creed, gender or sexual orientation.
- Your artworks might be published on the CTCA website and/or social media platforms, and might also be shown during specific exhibitions.
- No royalties will be paid in the framework of this competition.
- The CTCA’s decision on all matters pertaining to the competition is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- It is at the sole discretion of the CTCA to award study bursary prizes.
- All entries are subject to a selection process. Works are judged individually based on concept, use of material, quality of craftsmanship and skill demonstrated. Bursary prizes will be awarded to individuals that show exceptional artistic talent and creative potential.
- The bursary shortlist will be published on the CTCA website on 12 August.
- Shortlisted entrants for bursary prizes must be available for Skype interviews during the week of 12-16 August.
- Bursaries may not be exchanged for cash, are not transferable and are only valid for the year 2020.
- In the event of a draw in the Public Vote category, the winner will be determined at the sole discretion of the CTCA.
- The bursary winners and winner of the public vote will be announced on the CTCA website on 19 August.